Jun 3, 2007

Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week III




Jesus Peiro's dress hit the runway. I do love the layers and I like how he paired the dress with a charm necklace. In some ways this dress reminds me a slight gothic flair - interesting.





Hannibal Laguna's dress is like a floating dream and I love it. I would love to get actual footage to see how this dress flows as you walk and turn. It almost seems like there is a ruffling or "lettuce effect" on the edges of the fabric. I like the bodice as well. The dress is definitely something that you would notice if you wre in a showroom looking at all of your options.





Rosa Clara presents a wedding gown that I wasn't sure about until I saw how there is a jewel that ties most of the dress into the lacy portion that wraps around the neck. Yet another interesting concept.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Editor ~ See Pretty Things ~ "Best Accessories Blog 2006" - Accessories Magazine
Guest Blogger ~ The Winning Pitch

No comments: