Aug 18, 2006

10 Days Without a Post??? What's Going On???

Hey guys,

It has been a crazy past few days! What can I say, new computer (although I have yet to get the one that I wanted and that will be here soon) and tons of things going on around me. I have a lot to tell you and present to you guys over the next few days but I wanted you to know that I am here and will have many fabulous posts for you this weekend! Until then get reacquainted with previous posts and before you know it, there will be posts again!! Keep the emails and the love coming and in a few hours there will be more info here again.

PS: Hello - it's September if you're a fashion fan you have to be loving all the thick mags with tons of stuff that you just have to have!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie
I am so bored at my job and stumbled across you website.

I love your idea about all of us networking together. I am a stylist interior designer etcc..
I love fashion and I am really trying to get in the industry and be creative this 9-5 thing is just not working

Kimmie said...

Yes, I definately like to bring the community together so that we can all find stronger avenues. I love that you stopped by to say hello and hope that you enjoy what you see here :)

Kimmie