Aug 27, 2006

We've Got The Emmys Arrivals

First off, let me tell you that I got these pics on Yahoo! and hopefully over the next few hours I can keep up with all the items to post on here. Since it is the Emmy's, I am temporarily replacing the catwalk that I hold so dear for the red carpet. In this particular posts I am including arrivals that are amazing and one couple had to be included within this list because they looked fabulous love but there were also others that definately looked glam on the red carpet so this post is dedicated to the Arrival Segments on the Red Carpet. It was a gorgeous day in LA and these stars definately shined!


Fortunately I was able to watch my favorite reality show on Bravo this afternoon and I love seeing Heidi and Seal together (last summer I happened to see them in the West Village shopping and they looked so cute and were totally oblivious to the paparazzi that was around them). Heidi's Project Runway is up for an award this evening but hands down these two look amazing and this proves yet again that you can be pregnant and look fabulous!





I like Cheryl Hines' character in Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I never imagined that she would wear something that I thought was really glamorous. I love the color and although I was not really crazy about the dress, the embellishment on the back was really a pleasant surprise and a playful yet sophisticated look. Great choice - love to see when the stylists are working it!




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: