Aug 27, 2006

More Emmy Arrivals and Updates Too

I love Jaime Pressley's dress! This My Name is Earl, NBC star has such a regal look and I love the whole vinatge and victorian/gothic elements to this dress. I think she looks absolutely amazing - what a great choice!


UPDATE: Kudos to the cast of My Name is Earl for winning Outstanding Writing For a Comedy Series and Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series for the pilot.




I love how they really mixed it up this year with a lot other shows and movies in the race for the Emmy's. In addition it is nice to see people step it up and really show how glamorous they can be. But, I can't say the same for Jeremy (which I totally think does a great job playing Ari but ...)


Now I am a huge fan of Jeremy Pivens of Entourage (and have always loved this actor even in other roles) and he gets major kudos for bringing his mom to the awards BUT did he just wake up and run over to the red carpet after a night out or something??





UPDATE: Ok you looked a little lackluster on the red carpet BUT awesome that Jeremy Pivens won as an Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series for his role in Entourage.


Helen Mirren looks classy. Admitantly, I didn't know about this accomplished actress until I read about her in W and heard that she would be in HBO's Elizabeth 1st and will later be in a movie about the current Queen of England due out in theaters sometime this year. I ABSOLUTELY loved Elizabeth 1. I watched it On Demand and was blown away so I am happy to see her on the carpet looking fabulous and like she is yet again, the queen of the court.





UPDATE: Congrats to Helen for winning Oustanding Lead Actress in a Mini Series or a Movie for her role in HBO's, Elizabeth 1.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: