Aug 6, 2006

Kitten Finds ... The Boxing Club

Kitten Finds has officialy launched!! I am so happy to present something for my friends of the West Coast. I am hoping within the next few months that I can go out to Napa, San Francisco and San Diego. These are very cultural areas from theater productions, wine, amazing boutiques and zoos. Being a designer who focuses on lifestyle wear, I do believe in promoting positive health from the inside and out. When I have the opportunity to visit a new place for a long period of time, I truly like to visit the tourist and local spots. The other day, I was made aware of The Boxing Club which has gyms in San Diego. This is of interest because a certain cuddlebear has renewed interest in this sport and although I am a fan of boxing, I never thought that there could be a gym that not only offered boxing courses; moreover, had other concentrations including Pilates and other Martial Art disciplines.




Here in NYC, I am thinking of learning Pilates, I've seen that with the mini definately coming back for this fall, I definately want my legs to look amazing so this is an area of extreme interest to me at the moment! I admit, that the title definately encourages those who are boxing inclined, but take a look at the site and you'll find something for you as well complete with a personal trainer! Visit the site and for those of you that are in the San Diego area, let me know about this gym and what you think!

Of particular mention is the La Jolla gyms location which I believe to be a specific area within San Diego. La Jolla is in the heart of the Village and has a full boxing ring and after checking out the hours, I think that their operating hours are very flexible for most schedules. Of additional note is the blog. I think that it's awesome that they have a way to present events that they are hosting, nutritional information and more in an open forum. I have friends out that way who swear by boxing and how it's an effective way to look amazingly toned for bathing suit and Little Black Dress Magic on the upper and lower bodies. As soon as I make my way to this area, I hope to come in for a session and elevate this Kitten Find to a Kitten Pick.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: