Aug 26, 2006

Heads Up :)

Well this past week was crazy but at least this weekend I will be online so you will have a variety of posts from me throughout this short time period. Next week is a bit chaotic due to my schedule being switched a bit and I will be going away for the weekend. Oh what will happen while I'm away - I'm not sure BUT know that this week I got a some items pictured for the site. I absolutely HATE when you go to a site and it says coming soon (I have had a few of those up and I cringe when I know that I have to use it) so I have decided that I will say it here. COMING SOON - new pics so that it will be easier to navigate and see all the goodies on the site!

In addition, the partnerships and the media coverage are going to start picking up so look out for that as well and dare I say that I am getting siked for the holiday season as well??? As far as this weekend is concerned there will be posts put up here, I'll be answering comments (LOVE that) and I will be catching up on 5 shows on demand or via their marathon runs - Entourage, Weeds, Project Runway, Workout and Brotherhood. Finally, check out and show lots of love to the two sites that you can see my works. For fashionable celebrities visit Pop Culture Whore and tasty libations in NYC at Pubcrawlin'. Ah my lovlies there will be more items tomorrow!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: