Aug 26, 2006

The Best Part About the Emmy's .....




Oh yes, how could I have forgotten? The Emmy's are tomorrow and YES I will definately be on this event giving you guys my opinion of the best dressed and those that could be seen as misses! I completely forgot that they were this month but there is NO WAY that I would have been able to present fashion's runway without showcasing the red carpet. I love when people dress up and I love knowing who and what they are wearing. So rest assured that while my eyes will be glued to a variety of shows, I will do my best to bring lots of coverage to you. So stay tuned (I will be flipping between NBC, E! and You Tube!). Of course, until the BIG event, I present a few pictures from last year's Emmy Awards!





Glen Close is absolutely amazing and has such a classy presence and yes I LOVED her in The Devil Wears Prada.





Kristen always has a great look and regardless of her role she comes off with such a flawless appearance.





This dress was one of my favorite's of the night. Marcia and the rest of the Housewives looked great but I have always loved how rich Emerald Green looks and I think she carried it off well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: