Aug 6, 2006

Kitten Finds ... Trattoria Acqua

Okay, so in the previous post, I talked about my interest in exploring San Diego and made The Boxing Club and more specifically the La Jolla location a Kitten Find. In the light of this post, another San Diego gem in La Jolla has come to my attention and has also been named as a Kitten Find!






When it comes to having a night on the town, you simply have to visit one of the best San Diego restaurants, Trattoria Acqua, which specializes in Italian Coastal Cuisine with a Mediterranean View. Being a fan of this kind of cuisine and after looking at their menu that's online - I could see a dinner that would be more than satisfying for such a weekend out away from NYC. Based on the menu which is available online, I'm loving the calamari and prosciutto and melon to start. There is a Mahi-Mahi selection that I think would be very fresh and pleasing (I'm a fan of after a day of shopping that you want something amazingly filling while also having something light where you still feel like going out for the night). I would definately initiate my rule which is each person orders something different and then you share it because there are so many selections that it would be too difficult for me to even consider having one item over the other. Dessert somehow has become the easiest portion of the meal for my boyfriend and I to decide on, without a doubt soufle for him and sorbet for me (once again, I love to keep it light since I have many hours ahead of me).


I have always heard the San Diego is extrememly picturesque. Not only is their zoo amazing but the landscape is amazing. I really feel that based on the information that I have been learning about this great area that I would love to visit Trattoria Acqua and meet great designers in this area. Does anyone know about the indie designer scene in this area?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: