Aug 3, 2006

New Segment Kitten Finds & Kitten Picks...

I love to present the runway shows that I have had an opportunity to post on this blog! People love seeing the designs and of course being a lover of fashion I am more than happy to present my interests in this forum! Well, I have another exciting series of items that I would like to showcase! Kitten Finds and Kitten Picks are two concepts that will begin to emerge in this blog! Both of these segments will be in the side tool bar listing items that are included in these sections. Kitten Finds are items that I have come across, readers have brought to my attention and more. Although I may not have been or tried these items, they are something that I would be interested in and will confirm once I have actually interacted or attended. Kitten Picks are items that I have actually tried and can give a personal testimony to. Either way, I will provide as much information as possible so that you can embrace these Finds and Picks too. Always feel free to let me know about items and if you have something that you would like for me to know more about it, please contact me. These Finds and Picks will be periodic - this is definately exciting and I can't wait to share these with you!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: