Aug 19, 2006

Another Blog!

Of course I love writing on my blogs and letting you guys know some of my interests but it's always fun to play on other teams as well. For those of you that have enjoyed my Pop Culture Whore NYC articles that I have contributed, you can check them out from the side tool bar on this blog. Of course, I hope that you continue to read the site daily for many of the contributions that are not posted by me.

This week I just signed on as one of the editors for another blog, Pubcrawlin'. Now for those of you that know me or have gone out with me, you can only imagine how much this excites me. Nothing is better than writing about where you want to go, the best night to be there and what to expect when you are there. This site will have frequent posts from me. As I continue to gain addiitional writing opportunities I will let you guys know or you can look at the sidebar to see where my articles can be viewed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: