Aug 8, 2006

Kitten Finds ... Rank My Tattoo





From runway to realway there has been a silent (or not so silent) accessory that has been turning heads. This accessory is the tattoo. Although I don't have one myself, I have noticed how many people have them and how much of a statement that they make. With shows such as Miami Ink, it's easy to see that this is becoming a mainstream way to reflect your personal style. Even Victoria's Secret model, Adrianna Lima is rocking her statement during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.






Model or not, everyone has a story that is connected to this accessory and the need to show it off. Although I am not familiar with all the styles and methods, I know that there is an art to it. You can see the variations such as Celtic tattoos and more on Rate My Tattoo. This is a site where those who have this amazing body art, post their pictures online and you have the ability to rate it! This is something that I plan on letting my boyfriend know about since he just got his second one (and has plans on a third one). It seems like there are a zillion pictures there so there is definately something for everyone. Also, there are blogs and websites that are dedicated to Celebrity Tattoos as well. It's interesting to see how this tribal identification has grown into being a major fashionable accessory!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: