Aug 27, 2006

Kitten Picks ... Hello Kitty Sewing Machine




So I am in the market for a sewing machine and I have a lot of contenders! But, I happened to visit this site and because I am a fan of all things Hello Kitty, I had to share this with you guys (I think this machine would be great for collectors or children that want to sew). In addition, I LOVE LOVE this site. I am from Indiana so we had Targets in a variety of locations and this site is dedicated to everything Target! I know that we have Targets in Jersey and a few between Brooklyn and Bronx but when will Manhattan get one?? At one time we had the pop up store in Times Square and there was talk, I thought of one coming to Chelsea but alas nothing yet.
Anyway, check out Slave to Target and if you don't have a Target (hello they have Paul + Joe, Issac Mizrahi and more) then of course you can always go online to Target.com to get some amazing deals and of course kudos to the Slave to Target blog for being a part of this week's Kitten Pick of the week :)!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: