Aug 26, 2006

Domino Bazaar Coming Soon....




I am simply siked for one of the best shopping event seasons of the year. Of course, I am giddy about Shecky's Girl's Night Out, Kitten Couture will be at this event (which will be October 10th - 12th) and during the same month, Domino Bazaar will have their event as well!

Now many of you know that I am a huge fan of Domino magazine. It's almost too funny to see me pass up clothing mags for this magazine BUT it is simply amazing. Now they will have an event that is much like Lucky Shops and Shecky's with a complete focus on home of course. For two days on October 13th and 14th from 10am - 6pm at 135 W 18th St in NYC (I believe that this is the Altman building which actually is a great space for events such as this and sample sales) you will be able to shop at 100 home interior booths that have been selected by Domino themselves, get tips, discounted prices, cooking classes and demos as well. All of this for $25 a ticket which is awesome! This is very exciting and I plan on being at this event. Let me know if you guys are going or when it happens how you liked it and I will revisit this topic again in the upcoming weeks :). PS: They even have their own Domino Blog which I am loving so you should check this out too.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: