Aug 20, 2006

Kitten Picks ... Blogging Project Runway

Yes I am a reality TV junkie; however, I am absolutely obsessed with Project Runway (although I must say that most of Bravo's reality shows are amazing - how can Workout be on its final episode so soon?). I think regardless of whether you are in fashion or not you can definately find something to love about the show and for those of us that do design it really makes us think about how difficult their tasks are and how we would work in that same environment. Anyway, since I tend to miss when the show actually airs I always make it a part of my weekend routine. Last night I was annoyed because I thought I had missed it so I went and googled some sites and came up with an amazing blog that is dedicated to Project Runway. On Blogging Project Runway, you can actually get the recaps plus learn the behind the scenes material as well. I love that they link the models and designers so that you have a bit of an all access pass to them! PS if you guys are reading, I actually know 3 of the models and I am so happy that they are all still in at this point. And I actually know one pretty well that gave me some scoops ;). ANYWAY, this is a must visit site if you love the show as much as I do. I am officially making this a Kitten Pick and encourage everyone to visit this site to see what's going on with the show and the lives of former contestants as well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: