Sep 12, 2006

Ah Happy Birthday Little Fashionista :)


The little fashionista is me (okay I'm not that little)! I turn 27 today (yes I was counting the minutes until the clock turned midnight). So I am giving myself a little pat on the back for being 27!! I always loved having my birthday at this time because it is the perfect blend of the end of summer warmth and the beginning of the crisp air of fall. It's a quick moment in time, but one to catch none the less. Thus the pic of Bloody Mary's which is perfect for the summer and great for the fall as well!


I have no idea how the night will end up (although I will be making a trip to the Stella Artois Draught Master Competition at the Puck Building - exciting and you can see this review at Pubcrawlin) but let me say this, I will have an awesome time! I have always felt that when it was my birthday, it was the kick off to my year. I know it sounds strange but I felt that when you turned the next age you wanted to feel that you got more accomplished in that year then you did the next one. I know that this is true for me and I hope that it continues to get better. This year is going to be huge and I thank all my friends and family that made it possible - and cuddlebear too. So, show love and support check out my design home, Kitten Couture there are a lot of great things going on there and of course, now that I am blogging away, don't just stop here at the Kitten Couture Blog, check out my other blogs in addition to this one:



  • Pubcrawlin - I am a editor and report on NYC nightlife



  • Pop Culture Whore NYC - I am a contributing writer and I talk about fashion



  • See Pretty Things - I am an editor of this blog and it is ALL about ACCESSORIES



  • Kitten Couture Blog - my personal blog and supplementary home to Kitten Couture

  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Kimmie
    CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
    Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
    http://www.sikara.com

    No comments: