Sep 15, 2006

Michael Kors Fab Sense on Project Runway & Fab Style for Spring 2007

Prior to this season of Project Runway, I liked Michael Kors shoes and handbags. I saw them and loved them - I like his simple details. After Project Runway and hearing his processes on fashion and seeing how much him and his mom look and think alike, I am hooked on Kors! So my look at Fashion Week could not be complete without looking at my favorites of his line.





Pink is so cute - yes I used to fight this color and now we have made ammends and we are friends. I love how this casual look has a dressy factor to it. It's sassy without being over the top! The tie is such a sweet detail too.





I had to do it - I'm a sucker for bathing suits and this is just sexy (without being sleezy by any means) and hello the bag is awesome. I will be looking for this bag. Once again this makes me wish I was back in South Beach with this outfit!





It's official, this is my favorite look from the runway. You can't go wrong in black and white. Having the tied white shirt with the black pants is a fabulous and classic look. I love something that is sophisticated, youthful and still has that wow em and leave em factor!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: