Sep 19, 2006

Preen Hits the Runway During London Fashion Week

Ah the runways, the best present that I could get is to get tickets to a runway show. I have seen so many shows online, TV etc that I can't wait to be invited to a show or use the power of the connex to attend. But even then, I would still let you guys in on the info. Here is a designer that is new to me. Preen hit the runways on Tuesday and I love the geometric style, very different and clean as well.





I love the color of the dress. I like that this dress has such a sex appeal without going over the top and the color is absolutely amazing. I think that this would be cute to wear to a cocktail party, wedding, etc. If you felt the need to have coverage nearby, get a cute shawl to wear with this. This is also paired well with a cute bag and a great pair of heels.




I love the concept behind this dress! Using neutrals and the way the garment reminds you of strips that have been put into place is genius. It's such a basic body to use but I love the execution. It has a great length as well and this dress also has versatile elements to it as well.



I would so wear this green shirt in South Beach. What better cover up to wear as you leave the beach and head to your drinking spot for a few Happy Hour beverages (Tequilla Chicas I so miss you and will be back soon). It has such a crisp look while being super relaxed. many kudos to Preen!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: