Sep 15, 2006

Designer Tattoos???







My boyfriend has 2 tattoos and I love them but as I was searching online, I came across a guy who creates tattoos for Hollywood. He creates tattoos for those that will be in movies. Much like a wardrober, he fits a tatoo transfer for you to play a designated role on whatever film you are doing. Above is Brad Pitt with a tattoo on his hand during Oceans Twelve. This is a temporary tattoo that he had and the image I have selected, is a version that can be purchased online from Tinsley Transfers. he has worked with so many artists that it's amazing to see how natural his work looks! I guess I didn't think that not only are tattoos custom; however, they can be like an accessory - put on and take off at will. So, if you have a tattoo or simply sport a tribal tattoo, cultural tattoo, etc - you can still rank them to see how yours fair with others on Rate My Tattoo.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: