Sep 15, 2006

Tibi & Carlos Miele On the Runway

I have put two designers within the same post so here we go!




I like Tibi. I see a lot of her items but I LOVED this piece. I like the colors, the design and the cut away look. I think that she looks absolutely amazing and I could see wearing this to a summer function where you want to be noticed without saying a word.





This is a designer that is new to me - Carlos Miele. He is absolutely amazing. I love how he plays with layers and makes everything ultra feminine. This cream dress is stunning. As she walks the layers flow and I love the details that are on the top of the dress. I am a fan of beading and I love that it isn't over done.





We have a winner! This is a beautiful color! I love the two toned look, the angled strap and I like that as she walks the dress falls to the side and creates a beautiful silhouette. There is nothing more that can be said about such a royal dress that will have every eye looking at you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: