Sep 10, 2006

Japan Fashion Week

While we are enjoying Fashion Week here in NYC, Japan Fashion Week is also going on. I have to say that there are a lot of amazing designs heading out on this runway as well. As always, I am always inspired by the amount of creativity out there!




This is a great outfit by Chinami Kamishima during the 2007 Spring Fashion Week in Tokyo. I love how we see both of the models in their cream and olive ensembles!





This is another piece by Chinami Kamishima.





Takamichi Kumagai's creations are also on the runway as well in the picture above and below. I must say that the picture below is my favorite because of the pants. I know that some people are saying that the wide pants are getting a little out of hand; however, I like that this fabric is softer so the outfit is able to drape and it has a feminine look to it. I think this would be cute to pair with a tank top to make it casual or something like a shimmery shirt with a wrap to dress it up a bit.



Kumagai's pieces are really eye catching!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: