Sep 19, 2006

Unconditional Love on the Runways of London

I have nothing but unconditional love for Unconditional. This designer is new to me; however, I love the ideas behind what was presented at London's Fashion Week that is currently going on!



I love the Japanese influences on this dress and love the neutral color. And just in case you're wondering my closet began as neutral palatte that now incorporates color but I love colors that can go anywhere so you don't have to think about if you can wear something due to its shocking color. I would wear this dress to go out to dinner with my cuddlebear, a night out with the girls or an opening for my jewelry and clothing line.


What can you say about this look, a few posts back I promised to incorporate more men on the runway. I admit I slacked a bit but when I saw this model with the great sweater (perfect when you just wake up and you're hanging out for the weekend) - I thought, who would fault me for posting this great ensemble and yummie guy.


Okay, back to the serious business of the runways, you can never go wrong with white! I also love the Grecian influence. Once again a clean look that you can take on vacation. Regardless of where you go, this dress makes a beautiful bold statement.


Of course no entry from me would be complete if I didn't have a something representing swimwear. I love the swimsuit and the colors and I like the duster sweater over it. Of course the outerwear can be paired with great slacks and a top, a cute skirt and much more. But I have always loved having something long paired with a bathing suit. It elongates the torso and reminds you that you should definately be in a cabana right now relaxing as you read this blog!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: