Sep 8, 2006

Runways Come Alive .... BCBG

If I've said it once, I'll say it again. September is awesome due to the huge magazines busting with fashion and of course being Fashion Week. For the next 8 days, fashion becomes even more prominent here by the large tents that are set up in Bryant Park. This year, the tents will be see through (a portion of them) as a means to show more of what goes on behind the traditionally suspicious tents. For the past few days as I have been about my business in the city, I have watched the crews coming together to create this amazing stage and now it is finally here. For those loyal fans of this site, you will be able to have a variety of shows posted on here and of course, if I can find sites with more pictures, then I will post it here as well. So I will post as much as possible and I will do my best to give up anything that I find :). If you want to know who is doing what, check out Olympus Fashion Week which shows the schedules, pictures of the runway and more. Also check out Fashion Week Daily for behind the scenes information and who did what to whom.

Now, BCBG is a line that I love for many reasons. They walked today during the show and I must say that has some awesome pieces!





This white dress is so feminine and I love the homage to the empire waist and kimono look. The detailing is awesome as well. This reminds me of fashion week and is the epitome of effortless beauty that is definately my personal style. This is my favorite of the collection from BCBG!





Love the color and I like baring the shoulders. It seems that this piece allows you to wear it in slightly different ways to achieve your preferred look. I could see this for a night out with your honey, a drink for the girls or something of this nature. Very casual and yet striking.





I love a clean look and I love seeing white. This is a nice look and I love the top.





Can I just say that I LOVE the pants. The too is cute but I love the large oants and of course when you wear white, you can't go wrong with this piece.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: