Sep 8, 2006

Perry Ellis ... We Can't Leave The Guys Out From the Catwalk

I am fair! Fashion is for everyone and whenever I see a runway, I want to let the whole Blogosphere know about it too!! Perry Ellis was also on the catwalk today and here's a selection from his show.





I'm a fan of the white and grey look. I love that it's clean and casual. It has a crisp quality while being very laid back.





Love the coat of the model in the foreground. What can you say, all white is a great look! And yes during this show Perry Ellis also showed his lounge/underwear collection as the model in the background walks back to the entrance of the runway.





Model in his lounge outfit, very nice I love long sleeves - very Sunday post brunch/pre football. The model in the background, has a jacket that I could ssee my boyfriend in. I love the natural color and that it would be good with so many pants.





This is my favorite look of the runway for this show. I like a tank top paired with these plaid pants. Looks so casual and this model shows it off very well. I could imagine this with boat shoes on, leather flip flops or something of that nature. I promise to include at least one show a day from the menswear collections :).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

Adrian said...

yay for menswear. This is nothing life-changing, but its deinitely smart and clean.

You've been linked. Do you mind doing the same?

http://fashionverbatim.blogspot.com/