Sep 15, 2006

Ralph Lauren as Classic and Presence Commanding as Ever

I grew up reading Vogue and when I read Vogue, you met Ralph Lauren the relaxed, cool and crisp style that is the driving force of America. Years later when I would begin my job hunt I was impressed to sit in his offices within Human Resources and see how he is inspired. There were so many pictures on the wall of him with horses, beautiful rugs and more that you know Ralph Lauren is more than a lifestyle is a brand and a way of life. No closet is complete without Ralph Lauren or something reflecting his style. Ironically, today I totally rocked a navy and white striped oxford, a pair pf classic jeans and I bought a platform sueded loafer - oh Ralph you inspire me so :).





I love to wear hats and I do love the classic black dress. Even the other model in this picture that is walking away has such a crisp clean look - it makes me want to pack for the Derby - I'm not even going to say how much I love her bag and hope that it lands in my closet.





I fought the long short - scoffed at the idea of wearing it and because I can be easily swayed after a few years, I can finally say that the long short is cute. I love this outfit it's like boarding school chic - very preppy and works in so many ways. It can be dressed up with a lot of items and you can pretty much wear it anywhere.





Hello this is my favorite outfit, you can't go wrong wearing white! I love the strapless version and I love the other one as well. I think what does it is the detailing at the bottom. Once again, you can think of so many reasons why you would wear this dress to an event and you would look amazing!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple and Chic. Those looks are gorgeous. I'm a sucker for simplicity