Sep 26, 2006

Empower Yourself With Empower




Ok I was a huge fan of Bravo's Workout! I loved seeing each episode and learning about how to make a gym super successful. In addition, I loved picking up tips and wished that Jackie was my trainer or any one of the people that were there at the gym. But I don't have to go all the way to Robertson Ave in LA, I can go to Greg Rothman's Empower Fitness Studios which is a gym in the West Village. Definately take the time to visit the site and you may want to book an appointment with him or his trainers OR you may want to be apart of his group fitness courses as well. Either way, the holiday season is coming up and we all want to look fabulous!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: