Sep 5, 2006

See Pretty Things

A few days I was approached by someone about writing another blog. Now, many of you know that I am a contributing writer on Pop Culture Whore NYC, am an editor on Pubcrawlin' and of course my blog here! But after learning about this blog, I am proud to share the news that I am a part of a new blog that should go live later on this week as I begin to add to posts. This blog is entitled See Pretty Things and will focus on any and everything that involves accessories. So yes all these items will be on the blog. My first thought was to open the forum and allow those of you that are accessory designers to have an opportunity to have your items included wihtin future posts. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I think that this is exciting and can't wait to hear from you. So you have more ways to get to know more about items I love and that other people love as well!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: