Sep 10, 2006

This is Why We Love Fashion Week ...

For every designer that we all tend to know within our "Fashion Public Knowledge", there are those like Cia. Maritima who we can learn to add to that knowledge. She also appeared at Fashion Week and below, model Karolina Kurkova was apart of the show this past Friday.


I love this white caftan it looks so feminine and you can easily put it over your bathing suit or wear it in South Beach to do some errands. I love the detailing on this piece and Kurkova wears it well.





I love bathing suits, I think you can never have enough and I love the colors with this one. Having the neutral tones balance out with the cool tones of the blue makes me want to have this suit for my next trip to South Beach.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: