Sep 10, 2006

Gottex is the First Place to See a Great Bathing Suit

I love Gottex they are one of the top bathing suit brands in the business. They are known for their great quality, ability to incorporate elements such as bathing suits that assist in taking care of your skin (they have UV protection) while also allowing you to tan. I also love their designs as well. You know that I love bathing suits, so I picked out some of my favorites.





How can I not LOVE the shapes of this bathing suit. I like that it is all white but I love how this one piece takes on new dynamics because of the geometrical cuts. This is the perfect suit to emerge from your cabana.





There is something sweet to this outfit. There are daring cuts and the hints of red are great! I love how it ties together.





I was never one to wear halters until my last trip to South Beach and now I can't imagine not including one. I love the neutrals and sportiness of this suit. Of course I love the bangle jewelry as well.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: