Sep 13, 2006

Always Something Different ....

I love to hear about new people or at least those that are new to me. Once again, another runway and another designer - Reem.





This post is so hard to have a favorite in but I believe that this would be it! I like that it's ultra feminine, the oyster grey color is so beautiful and I love the beading in this outfit as well. This makes me think of going to a Hamptons cocktail party and packing this away for that weekend. I think that it has such a whimsical quality in it.





Somehow this reminds me of a ballerina of sorts. I can't say why but it reminds me of a performace I saw once where the ballerina was in the woods dancing and this reminds me of that moment. I love the use of red and dark grey with this fabric. It's youthful and sophisticated and it looks very comfortable.





I am and always will be a fan of paying tribute to the Grecian look. I think she looks like a goddess and I love how it hangs. I could see being on a beach and having a party while sipping some champagne. This looks so simple and fabulous that you know it works everytime you wear it. This is my tie for favorite look!





There is something about this gown that makes me love it although there are details on it that I'm not a fan of it. The pocket like items make me cringe a bit but somehow it all works. It could be the color, the way the garment hangs; however, I would be silly not to include this as a great look and definately elegant.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: