Sep 8, 2006

Marc Bouwer ... Wows At Fashion Week

Marc Bouwer presented today at Fashion Week. It's so hard to just choose a few pics but the post would be long if I put in all my favorites. So for the most part, I am making an effort to choose 4 items of each designer that I loved.





You know me, I love bathing suits. Traditionally, I am not into one pieces but I love the color and the cover up. The design of the fabric looks amazing so it had to be in here. PS he has another one piece in red that look AWESOME!





This top is insane. I love the lapel, sleeves, the way it flares out and paired with the shorts - too cute. There is a sexy, vampy quality about this that makes me wish I could buy it this very second.





What can I say, it's the shoulder. That tiny peak makes this outfit hot. I love the black and white design and the high slit. It rides the line of almost having too many things going on; however, it ends up making since and looking fabulous.





My ultimate favorite? This dress. I love the color, love how it's up in the front and cascades around you. I love how it seems that the top is brought in by this brooch. It's so elegant and yet it stops you in your tracks. This is a red carpet dress for sure!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kimmie
CEO/Designer ~ Kitten Couture
Exec Producer & Hostess ~ Kitten Lounge
http://www.sikara.com

No comments: